A marriage breakdown is a challenging time, especially when children are involved. Even if you know the choice to divorce is right for you, you want to ensure your children’s rights are protected. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced, understanding lawyer on your side, one who can negotiate the best outcome for you and your children.
Our Principal Practitioner, Bibiana D’Souza has been providing family law services for more than 28 years in Victoria. Our lawyers are skilled negotiators, and where possible we endeavour to settle disputes outside of court. We do our best to save you time, money and stress.
Our family law experience includes:
- Divorce and nullity proceedings
- Pre-nuptial and separation agreements
- Spousal maintenance
- Property and financial settlements
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Guardianship of children
- Paternity/parentage issues
- Domestic and family violence and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs)
- Family mediation
- Same sex relationships
- De facto relationships
We take a simple approach in our practice: dedicated service, expert advice, and respect.
To find out what we can do for you, contact us today for a confidential consultation with one of our friendly family lawyers in Box Hill.